About the Chef
Todd Wesley Brown is a skilled chef with over 14 years of experience in catering and fine dining. Todd’s repertoire is innovative cuisine prepared with the highest professional food quality.
Todd’s accolades include:
- Created, cooked and served hors d’oeuvres and lunch for Giada De Laurentiis host of the Food Network’s Everyday Italian and Giada at Home as well as Celebrity Chef of NBC’s TODAY Show.
- Designed the menu and prepared and cooked for 1,600 people at the 2008 Miami South Beach Food and Wine Fest Moёt Chandon Bubble-Q event.
- Prepared, cooked and served at Toyota ground breaking event for 300 people including guest past Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm.
- Performed as head chef at numerous events of the University Of Michigan President’s House.
- Cooked for actor Jeff Daniels and Michigan Senator Debbie Stabenow.
|Todd’s love for food began with his Southern upbringing. Food and cooking was what would pull his family together every evening. As a child he still remembers when a guest would stop by for a visit and the first thing his mother Judy would say was “Can I make you something to eat?” Now that’s Southern! While his mother represented the hospitality of the house, Todd’s father John, was the cook of the house. Todd’s father always had food ready for plenty of guests to drop by at a moment’s notice. John also proudly grew a 1/2 acre garden every summer full of beautiful summer vegetables. Todd and his brother helped plow, plant, nurture and harvest the garden and learned to appreciate the wonderful taste of fresh vegetables. This why today, fresh local produce and meats are so important to the foods Todd loves to create and cook. Todd’s philosophy is that memorable celebrations come from good friends, great food and exemplary hospitality.Todd Wesley Brown has been very busy making a reputation as one of Ann Arbor’s leading caterers. See what his customers have to say!|